Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cookies, Cookies, and More Cookies

I've been baking and decorating lots of cookies lately. Here are some of them...

Some cute Minnie Mouse inspired cookies for little Miss C's 2nd birthday. These were individually bagged and given as treats from the party.


Oh, and some little Minnie Mouse toppers that I made for the cupcakes out of fondant...

{Thanks to Miss C's mommy for this photo.}


Here are some little daisy flower cookies that I made to give to the girls in my Daisy Girl Scout troop. Sadly, I forgot to take them, so they never got to enjoy them...



Now some cute piggy cookies :o)
These were for a girl that was showing her pig in a livestock show.


I also made some baseball cookies for a little league team, but once again, didn't remember to take a picture. Starting to see a trend here... Does breathing in too much sugar affect your memory, lol? Lets hope not... :o)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio